Automotive E/E & Software experts (m/f/d) Stuttgart
Join our dynamic and fast-growing team of Cyber Security experts inStuttgart and help us to shape a safe and secure digital future of smartmobility!
- You are responsible for Business Development and sales support (OEMs and suppliers) for Automotive Cyber Security (ACS) in close collaboration with experts across various business lines
- You build up and coordinate our Automotive Cyber Security services in the domain of testing and inspection in close collaboration with the experts across Europe
- You work as an interface between Automotive E/E, Software, HW experts and the cyber security teams
- You identify market, technology and cyber security trends and challenges (Automotive E/E, Software, HW & lifecycle aspects)
- You follow, participate or contribute to relevant standards and ISO norms
- You conduct internal and external workshops and trainings on Automotive E/E, software and HW architectures
- Ideally a bachelor or master degree or similar in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer science, electrical & electronics engineering, physics, mathematics etc.)
- Relevant professional experience in the Automotive industry (OEMs, supplies, semiconductor, engineering service providers)
- Deep understanding of the automotive industry, supply-chain and the relevant digitalization challenges (e.g. connected car, shared- & e-mobility, autonomous driving)
- Hands-on experience in E/E related vehicle development (like requirements engineering, systems engineering, embedded software, E/E architectures, and automotive bus systems like CAN, CAN-FD, automotive ethernet, etc.)
- Interest in Automotive Cyber Security (e.g. security by design, control unit and vehicle network protection, security incident & event management, over-the-air updates, standards like SAE J3061/ISO 21434)
- Knowledge of Automotive Embedded Software Processes (e.g. ASPICE), Validation and Verification (e.g. Hardware-in-the-Loop and Quality Management of Automotive Software)
- Practical knowledge of AUTOSAR (component development, runtime environment, integration, test) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Infotainment systems (technologies, architectures, software stack, QNX, Linux, Adaptive AUTOSAR, virtualization, TCU) is a plus
DEKRA has been a reliable partner for more than 90 years and ensuressafety on the road, at work and at home. As one of the world’s leadingexpert organizations, the company currently employs almost 44,000 peoplein approximately 60 countries on all five continents. With qualified andindependent expert services, they work to achieve the company's visionthat DEKRA will be the global partner for a safe world.DEKRA Digital is the home of our Cyber Security activities. Togetherwith our partners – startups, corporates, other incubators anduniversities – we develop and offer new services to increase safety andsecurity in everyday life.
In addition to an attractive salary, we allow you to work in a creativestart-up environment and take responsibility from the very start. Ourmindset is to work as a team, be agile and focus on execution.