Vice President Planning, Projects & Processes (m/f/d) Stuttgart, Hungary, Netherlands
- Strategic and operational planning and steering of global IT Infrastructure initiatives
- Management of global IT Infrastructure programm (Initializing, business case, scoping, project planning, time planning, resource- and financial planning)
- Management of global IT Infrastructure & Operations process map (Initializing, optimization and performance management. Audit planning an documentation)
- Management of the global IT Infrastructure & Operations management framework (Management support with definitions of global a rule set. Functional standards and policies, RACI overview on organizational level)
- Governance to manage a global project portfolio of the global IT Infrastructure & Operations
- Demand Management on global scale, Solution Management aligned on Enterprise Architecture on platform level (IaaS, PaaS) and responsibility for Infrastructure Project Portfolio Management and Project Management and tools (Enterprise IT PPM/PM suite)
- Governance to manage a global process landscape of operational service processes corresponding to the management and support processes.
- Governance of central planning process of global Infrastructure & Operations measures and initiatives
- Goals are harmonized and optimized IT Infrastructure & Operations of global IT Service Management and IT Service Level Management at DEKRA
- Master studies or completed vocational training with further qualification in business, technology or financial disciplines
- Leadership experiences of several years in information and communication affairs on corporate business level
- Technology architecture competency in enterprise platform and services domains (Infrastructure core services, application management, data management, global operating models in various sourcing scenario)
- Certified qualification IPMA, GPM, or PMI, PRINCE2. ITIL, CoBiT, QM, CMMI, BPMN etc. will be a plus
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to make decisions in a rapidly changing, and competitive environment
- Analytical and critical thinking skills and a strong hands-on approach
- A self-motivated, take initiative person who can work independently
- Proven ability to build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders
Safety meets knowledge and passion - that is why you can also rely on usas an employer and we provide safety in your life. In addition to anattractive salary, comprehensive social benefits and a company pension,we also provide you with the opportunity to work independently and takeon responsibility from an early stage. We stand for many and variedcareer options and invest in your further development.
DEKRA has been active in the field of safety for almost 100 years andensures safety on the road, at work, and at home. As one of the world’sleading expert organizations, the company currently employs around 47,770 people in approximately 60 countries on all five continents. With qualified and independent expert services, they work toachieve the company's vision that DEKRA will be the global partner for asafe, secure, and sustainable world.